2011 Renault SM7 Concept Teaser Sketch Released at Seoul Motor Show

March 26th, 2011 by By auto # Renault

The new 2011 Renault SM7 concept teaser sketch to be released Renault. Teaser SM7 futuristic car has been launched by Renault’s subsidiary named Samsung was issued by South Korea. Renault Samsung Motors doesn’t say much about this SM7 concept in its Korean-language press release. Renault SM7 is the concept of platform J31 Nissan and this is the sixth generation of North America. This next-generation SM7 may come to use, though, an extended version of the SM5 platform that the Renault Latitude is also built on. This SM7 concept car is more dynamic and attractive. The car is equipped with a number of easy to care tools. The whole body of this vehicle is flexible and less weighty. The car looks good and the interior decoration of the car is noticeable.

Teaser SM7 concept vehicle has been upgraded and tuned perfectly as very sophisticated technology has been utilized to design the car. This futuristic vehicle’s sportive design and eye-adjustable color contrast are the added features of this concept vehicle. The exterior design of the car is excellent. The side doors are lockable with properly adjusted glass screens. The front facelift of the cart is designed with strong and durable headlamp casings, trapezoidal grilles with air inlets. The compartment of the car is also decorated with rear lamps. The smoke spewing tube or pipe is also positioned at the back of the ca compartment. Powertrain of the car is capable of generating huge torque and power to enhance smooth car running. Renault SM7 theme vehicle will be displayed at Seoul Motor show which is slated to be held in April.

This car will also feature light weight car wheelbases with durable tire bands. The car will have flexible and durable axles and fenders to provide additional safeguards to car wheels. Experts will use up-to-date and sophisticated road monitoring systems which are very competent to allow car drivers to drive the car during night with pleasure. At the same time, this car will have a functional odometer, a tire pressure measurement tool, and speedometer for upgrading the overall condition of the car. This car will be environment-friendly and very attractive. There will be high quality carbon emission checking system inside the car compartment.

futuristic auto concept sketches,good sketch car,sketch automobile
stumbleupon

1 Comment to “2011 Renault SM7 Concept Teaser Sketch Released at Seoul Motor Show”

November 29th, 2011 at 15:30 by Blog Commenter

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I am not sure whether or not this publish is written by him as no one else recognise such targeted about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

Leave a Comment

• Image Gallery